Monday 17 October 2011

Media representation of teenagers Part 3- news

Part 3- News
London riots- The London riots is a terrible thing that shows teenagers as theiving, looting uncooperative citizens this annoyed me so much because I thought that whenever now teenagers such as myself walk outside it feels to me like I’m always being watched. This is unfair because most teenagers are not like that and thats what annoys me the most these people didn’t think about what they were doing. Overall I wish that something like this never happens again because it damaged many people and their lives all because of teenagers like these.

Killing of Rhys Jones- Rhys was a good boy who was just on the way home from foorball when a teenager came up from behind and shot Rhys in the back. This was a very sad day for Rhys’s family and the teenager that killed Rhys was a bad representation as it showed that teenagers would see a target and then kill them. This again is not what all teenagers are like especially not like this. Finally I hope that Rhys’s family are ok and that whoever done this feels horrible for what he done.

No comments:

Post a Comment